Apart from supplying cutting-edge bridge construction equipment.
NRS’s team of qualified and experienced structural design engineers and technicians provide a complete range of construction engineering and temporary design works related to bridge building.
The works include:
- Deflection and precamber calculations.
- Design of temporary supports and formwork for construction of in-situ hammerhead segment (pier segment).
- Design of stabilizing systems for balanced cantilever bridges.
- Design Check of bridge and equipment load interaction.
- Design of staging works for bridge construction, formworks, temporary bridges and cofferdams.
- Construction engineering and general consultancy related to bridge building.
- Drafting services for all types of structural drawings; 3D modelling and animation of engineering projects.
- Design Inspection of bridge and equipment load interaction.